We provide Executive Coaching in Sydney and interstate for C-level Executives, Senior Managers and Emerging Leaders.
Executive Coaching takes place 1-1 in a confidential environment. Sessions typically run twice a month over the telephone, or face to face, over a 6-12 month period.
The program follows a sequential 5-step process designed to empower our clients to help them further their careers and establish themselves as key industry players.
• Understanding your basic operational and commercial value
• Learning how to accept your value, build confidence and drive
• Defining the structure of your brand exploring core measures such as values, behaviours and tone of voice
• Knowing the difference between 'intention' and 'perception' and being strategic about creating the perception you want
• Establishing credentials as a 'go to' person and key industry player
• Creating your platforms both within your organisation and externally to deliver value and establish your expertise
• Raising awareness of you and your brand
• Assertive attitudes and behaviours (versus aggressive or arrogant approaches)
• Assertive communication to persuade and influence
• Relationship and Alliance building to grow your network and influence
• Career management and self-marketing to raise your profile and credibility
• Negotiating the best deals for your career to increase engagement
• Staying 'true' to your Personal Brand, even during times of crisis
• Managing difficult circumstances
• Dealing with conflict
5. Key Learning
• Constantly reviewing and adapting strategies to keep you motivated and on track
Alexandra Zammit, CEO Thomas Holt Villages
"I would highly recommend Rebecca Wells to leaders looking to improve the communication skills and credibility of employees as they engage with both colleagues and clients alike.
I appointed Rebecca initially to help me develop my communication skills. The work that we did together, over an 8 month period, resulted in much more profound outcomes than I could have ever expected.
It became clear that my staff were not always experiencing the 'brand' that I wanted them to. I left these particular sessions with practical strategies to address this issue and as a result my staff now feel better engaged and motivated."
Sarah Felden, Senior Commercial Analyst, Coca-Cola Amatil
"I [was coached by] Rebecca after being referred to her by a work colleague. The tools and advice she has given me on leadership, personal branding and being assertive in the workplace will get me that extra step ahead.
She challenged my way of thinking by asking those difficult questions such as:
- 'How do you think you are perceived in the work place?'
- 'What are the rules and boundaries around your values?'
- 'What makes you different from the next person?'
I now have such a greater level self awareness on what I stand for and what I need to do to get to the next stage in my career.
The learnings I got from these sessions have been priceless, and as you can imagine, extended far beyond the work place into all aspects of my life."
Jayne, Top 5 Bank, Sydney
"Rebecca's coaching has really helped me to understand the importance of managing my personal brand, and develop practical personal strategies for doing so.
This in turn has improved my relationships with colleagues, enhanced their understanding of my role and the value I am adding, and provided a framework by which I can prioritise opportunities.
Working with Rebecca has given me the confidence to build better networks, ask for what I want and communicate my views in a way that feels comfortable and genuine for me."
Sarah Hood, Management Consultant, KPMG
"Rebecca's engaging and non-judgemental style made it easy to build trust and progress quickly.
I'm quite pro active in developing and driving my own goals, but Rebecca's respectful and direct line of inquiry quickly drills down on the root cause of my challenges and achieves a much broader positive impact than the initial focus area.
She is strengths-oriented, which creates a really positive experience and I end every session feeling excited and inspired."